Project Merantis invites to afternoon theme meetings on how to detect signs of violence and about local opportunities to aid women exposed to violence:
- Nykøbing Falster 6th of September
- Kolding 13th of September - Kolding Municipality Uddannelsescenter (KUC), Ågade 27, 6000 Kolding, from 15-17
- Aalborg 20th of September - De Frivilliges Hus, Mølholmsvej 2, from 15-17
- Herning 27th of September - Kulturhuset Kulturama, Valdemarsvej 349, 7400 Herning, from 15-17
- Roskilde 4th of October - Byens Hus, Stændertorvet 1, 4000 Roskilde, from 15-17
Educators, teachers, health care practitioners, residential social workers, case managers, police, and more in the local area are invited to the meeting.
Kindly pass the invitation to other local staff, so that we can increase the focus on helping women with foreign backgrounds exposed to violence.